Terms of Service
1. YOU AGREE that your use of the E-Cigarette Politics (ECP) Website or its Content or any Resources is governed by the provisions of this Terms of Service (ToS). YOU UNDERTAKE to leave this Website and not make use of the Resources if you do not agree. YOU AGREE that if you do not understand any provision of this ToS then You will seek professional advice.
2. Definitions of capitalised terms used in this ToS are listed at the foot of the page. A word used here with an initial upper case letter and with a meaning defined by us shall have that meaning alone in this ToS.
3. a. All provisions of this ToS are deemed severable.
b. If any part of this ToS is prevented by law then it will be deemed severable and all other parts will remain in force.
4. The Website is located in the UK and all disputes are governed by the provisions of English law and will be subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. Access to the Website is not guaranteed and may be withdrawn at any time by our decision or by circumstances beyond our control.
6. We reserve the right to deny access to the Website or Resources at our discretion for any reason we decide.
7. Access to this Website or use of the Resources is provided with no warranty whatsoever. You understand and agree that the Content of this website is provided in good faith but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed and that the Content is provided without any warranty and that it is not created by professionals in any applicable field and that You will independently verify any information before taking action that may incur costs or expenses and that ECP cannot accept any liability whatsoever for the use of any of the content.
8. a. ECP cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any damages, costs, claims or expenses in connection with the Website however incurred and We expressly refuse any liability with regard to use of the Website or the content of the Website. We refuse any liability for any other claims of any nature. You must not use the Website or its Resources if you do not agree with this requirement.
b. Our liability in all or any case will be limited to the cost of the fee we charged You, without any additional costs or expenses.
c. We assert that free Resources can be provided without warranty expressed or implied and that no liability may ensue.
9. a. The copyright to the Content belongs to ECP and its contributors and You will not re-publish the Content or Resources without permission.
b. You may not re-publish our materials without specific written permission from ECP.
c. The exact terms of any such permission must be complied with.
10. a. The copyright to individual items of Content remains that of the creator.
b. ECP retains a full and free license to publish the Content in perpetuity.
Content - the pages or information at ecigarette-politics.com .
Contractors - the people who provide services for us such as web hosting.
Cookie - a file placed on your computer by the webserver at ecigarette-politics.com .
ECP - the E-Cigarette Politics website located at ecigarette-politics.com, and its owners and operators.
Privacy - the right to limitation of knowledge of information belonging to you including your identity.
Resources - the Website and anything on it or in it or at our web address.
ToS - the Terms of Service on this page.
We - ECP as defined above.
Website - the internet resources located at ecigarette-politics.com .
You - any visitor to the Website.